The protection of your privacy is our highest priority. This statement of Privacy applies to www.dualpreneur.com and DUALpreneur, LLC and governs the data collection and usage. This policy applies to all current and future subsidiary companies.
The Madam Money website is an informational site and by using www.dualpreneur.com (the “website”), you consent to the data practices described in this policy.
Routine Information Collection
When you request information, products or services, we may ask for your personal information so we can process your request properly and invoice you accurately. This information may include:
- Your name
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Credit Card Information
We may use this information to improve our marketing efforts, analyze popularity of our products or services, notify you of special offers and discounts, share with you new products and services, etc. via e-mail, newsletters, mailing or other methods of communications.
To serve you better, we may be required to share this information with our third-party suppliers or transactional companies whom we have hired (and maintain confidentiality agreements with) to provide credit card services, collect receivables, analyze data, and other support services. These companies, by contractual agreement with us, are not permitted to retain, store or use personal identifiable customer information except in connection with the services they are providing to us. We do not and will not share this information with any other third party without your express permission, except when required to do so by law or legal process.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like most commercial websites, we employ the use of cookie technology. Cookies are a small line of text sent to your computer and stored on your hard drive that enables us to collect aggregate information so we can serve you better on your subsequent visits. Cookies do not track any personal identifying information about you. They only provide your IP address (the address of your computer) and some statistical information such as when you visit, how long you spend on individual pages, etc. We use this technology to determine whether you are a new or returning visitor, to analyze traffic patterns to the website, to perform statistical analysis, to improve navigation and usefulness of our website and to enhance our service to you.
Controlling Your Privacy
Cookies cannot retrieve information from your computer, spread viruses or capture your e-mail address. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies and, if you choose, can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie. They also allow you to accept or reject cookies and virtually all browsers let you remove cookies from your computer. However, not accepting cookies may make certain features on our website unavailable to you.
Third Party Analytics
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. If you opt out of any service, you may not enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers or emails from us, you may unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information You Share
When you voluntarily make your personal information available online in an environment shared by third parties – for example, on message boards or blogs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences or in comment or chat areas – this information can be viewed, saved, collected, heard, and/or used by others outside of the Company. We are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of information provided in these contexts. Please be mindful whenever you share any information online or in a group setting.
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to Tarra Jackson, Madam Money (Madam Money & Co) and its subsidiary companies. We use PayPal & SquareUp to process your purchases of our products and services. Your information is stored in an SSL encrypted database.
If you have any reason to believe that the security of your information has been compromised, please email us immediately at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed toward people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Visitors Outside the U.S.
Our website and the servers that make this website available worldwide are located in the United States. The Internet Laws in the United States govern all matters relating to this website. Any information you provide in subscribing to or visiting our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our website and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing, and use.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to the processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide us enough information to identify you (e.g., email address, name, username, registration details)
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates (including which website or program your request pertains to)
How to Contact Us