Our inaugural “DUALpreneur Summit On The Sea” combines the best business building workshops with a luxurious and unforgettable vacation. Renowned Personal Finance Expert, Author, International Speaker and DUALpreneur founder, Tarra Jackson, will shed light on business building secrets that helped her side businesses make more money. She and her guest experts will reveal what DUALpreneurs do and need to be successful and profitable.
Enjoy an unforgettable 4-day cruise on the Carnival Cruise Line — known for amazing food and fun. As we cruise from Tampa, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico, you will be able to savor stunning coastlines — while connecting and collaborating with other like-minded DUALpreneurs. Join us on this memorable voyage of education and fun!
Jumpstarting Your Side Business
Everyone shows the glamour side of being a entrepreneur, but no one wants to share what they did to get there. In this session, get the skinny on what is necessary to start your side business the right way, including
- Understanding your Audience / Customers
- Creating a Pathway to your Money
- How to Register your Business
- Understanding Business Certifications: 8(a), WOSB, VOSB, MBE, etc.
- Business Systems Every CEO Needs
Sandy is a successful entrepreneur and small business strategist. Sandy shares actionable small business ideas and strategies including her signature course, Starting Your Amazon Side Hustle.
Master Social Media Marketing
How can you attract more clients? How can you get in front of the right people? You know social media is a powerful tool, but HOW do you use it to grow your brand and business? This session will teach you …
- 8 Facebook Marketing Secrets
- How to Hack Instagram for Super Growth
- Content that Connects with Customers on Social Media
- Simple Strategies for Social Media Management
Marc Coley is a marketing strategist who helps his clients create a plan of action to tackle the overcomplicated world of “marketing”. When it comes to marketing, Marc takes you from just winging it to winning at it!
Business Formations & The Tax Advantages
Everyone wants to be an LLC (Limited Liability Corporation), but is that business formation the right one for your business? Is an LLC going to give the best Tax Advantages for your Side Business? This session will teach you
- The Different Business Formations: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, INC, LLC, LLP, S-Corp, etc.
- Tax Advantages for each Business Formation
- Easy Ways to BookKEEP Your Side Business Profits
- Business Tax Deductions Most DUALpreneurs Miss
Edeline Francois-Dryden is the CEO of Dryden Tax & Accounting Services. She specializes in Small Businesses and helps to protect and grow the financial foundations of her clients’ businesses so that they can KEEP more of their profits.
Protecting Your Business & Intellectual Property
Copywrites, Patents, Trademarks … Oh My! Whether you have or want to write a book, have a delicious recipe, invented an awesome widget or established a brand, protecting your business, brand, inventions and ideas is necessary even with a side business. This session will teach you
- Types of Business Protection
- What may require an Attorney and what can be DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- Other Legal Business Documents Every Side Business Should Have
Bobby Robinson owns a minority-owned business and intellectual property law firm specializing in helping entrepreneurs of small to mid-sized businesses protect their brands and ensure that they are poised for growth.
Putting A Simple Side-Business Plan Together
Once we get all of the pieces for a successful side business, now it’s time to put it all together in to a simple Side-Business Plan. This session will teach you …
- Create a Simple Side Business Plan
- How to Use the Business Plan as an Action Plan to Grow Your Business
- Why a Business Plan is helpful when trying to Acquire Investors, Sponsors or Business Credit
Paul Q. Fortson, PhD
Paul Q. Fortson, PhD is the principal owner of Fortson Business Solutions, an exclusive business boutique of elite business services for high profile clients and organizations.